1. Welcome to Aquarium Space! We are a friendly online community for aquarium owners all over the world who love their tanks including their fish, reefs, corals, invertebrates and their aquatic livestock. If you haven't joined yet, we invite you to register and join our community!

importing permit????

Discussion in 'Aquarium Equipment & Decor' started by fishfirst, Oct 3, 2008.

1. fishfirst

fishfirst Thread Starter New Member

I was wondering if any of you know anything about them and how someone like me can get one. it looks like from the form that anyone can apply for one.

2. Anthony

Anthony Active Member

To import fish ?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Let me know what you find fishfirst, Im interested in getting one myself, I have a few connections in Central America, and I would like to start taking advantage of that!

4. fishfirst

fishfirst Thread Starter New Member

o.k. so I called the NY fish and game office and they told me that if you plan to Import and sell the fish plus send them a fee of $100 for the app, you can get a import permit that lasts a year ( you also need to make sure that they are there with you to check the box of fish to make sure that they are fish for $50 and pay the us customs there fee. But you need to find out if the fish you are importing is legal cus if it is not your in the fire.