1. Welcome to Aquarium Space! We are a friendly online community for aquarium owners all over the world who love their tanks including their fish, reefs, corals, invertebrates and their aquatic livestock. If you haven't joined yet, we invite you to register and join our community!

Jeff Rapps- TangledUpInCichlids

Discussion in 'Product Reviews' started by smcpherson25, Feb 21, 2010.

1. smcpherson25

smcpherson25 Thread Starter New Member

PHILLIPSBURG, NJ

i read a lot of good things online about Jeff Rapps and his cichlid breeding so i decided to place an order, the shipping is expensive cuz i have to get nextday air mail ($50) but from what ive read and some pictures ive seen i think it will be worth it. Im getting a 4-4.5" Amphilophus xiloaensis, 3-3.5" Parachromis friedrichsthalli and a Cichlasoma grammodes 3-3.5"
    cant wait!!

anyone else here got their fish from him? have any pictures?

2. Anthony

Anthony Active Member

I think a few have ordered from him. I know his name has been mentioned on here before.

3. WhiteGloveAquatics

WhiteGloveAquatics New Member

I get my fish from local breeders. I think I am getting my discus from windycitydiscus.com, guy is my sisters neighbor.

Ive seen him and heard him mentioned on other cichlid specific forums and his reputation proceeds him.

4. MOD_Dawn

MOD_Dawn Active Member

I know others on here have ordered from him in the past...I just can't remember there usernames :oops:

From what I recall the fish were extremely nice specimens and he was highly recommended to buy fish from.

5. smcpherson25

just got my fish this morning, all look great and were very active from the second i put them in the tank.... it might be a little more with shipping fees but i think its well worth it, $120 for three excellent quality fish i dont think is a bad deal at all.... he has rare/hard to find species of several different sizes, packaging is great, id highly reccomed! anyone wants to check it out every week he has an up-dated stocklist

i'll get some pics soon as i can

6. MOD_Dawn

MOD_Dawn Active Member

7. PzykoSkillz

PzykoSkillz New Member

I just purchased 14 fish from him and they all arrived nicely packaged and healthy. They were eating later the same day. I have a thread in the CA/SA section of the fish.

8. smcpherson25

ive ment to get up some pictures but my camera seems to have quit working... everytime i push the button to take a picture the screen freezes, so when i get a new one i'll post some