1. Welcome to Aquarium Space! We are a friendly online community for aquarium owners all over the world who love their tanks including their fish, reefs, corals, invertebrates and their aquatic livestock. If you haven't joined yet, we invite you to register and join our community!

looking for magdrive pump parts in the richmond, va area

Discussion in 'Aquarium Equipment & Decor' started by lostanime, Dec 14, 2008.

1. lostanime

lostanime Thread Starter New Member

local (Richmond VA) pump parts?
    Does anyone happen to know anywhere local (Richmond, VA) that sells magdrive pump parts?

I was tearing down my pumps (soaking in vinegar & cleaning) and the plastic shaft for the impeller on one of my mag 1200s snapped in half. There's enough of the shaft on both sides to still hold the magnet & impeller in place and it spinning without noticeable vibration (running smoothly), but I know this is a VERY temporary solution and I'm trying to replace the shaft quickly before the pump self destructs! :eek:

2. Anthony

Anthony Active Member

Pet Forum in Charlottesville has SOME parts, if they don't have it they will order it for you at no extra charge. I know that's not really local so maybe some of the Richmond users will know something closer.

3. LemonDiscus

LemonDiscus Active Member

Fin and Feather on Lakeside Ave. They have TONS of pump parts. When I need parts I go there.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Top Poster Of Month

The PetClub near Robius and Hugenot Rd has a bin of old stuff that was in the recently close store on Broad street. Its a hit and miss bunch of stuff. It is mostly impellers and misc stuff. Its worth a look. They have a new fish dept manager who is revitalizing the place.