1. Welcome to Aquarium Space! We are a friendly online community for aquarium owners all over the world who love their tanks including their fish, reefs, corals, invertebrates and their aquatic livestock. If you haven't joined yet, we invite you to register and join our community!

my 2 red devil's

Discussion in 'Freshwater Aquariums & Fish Photos' started by crazhrse, Aug 20, 2008.

1. crazhrse

crazhrse Thread Starter New Member

sorry if the pics are to small i will try to resize later

their names are "sherbert" and "ghost"

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Nice, where did you end up getting the second one?

3. crazhrse

i got him from a freind of mine hoping they could share a tank together but no such chance , soooooo i might have to get rid of the white one

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Yeah, through my reading about them they say that when trying to breed the males usually kill the females before the deed is done. How is the new tank, have you got it up and going yet?

5. crazhrse

yea i got it going that's where i got my big orange red devil at and he looks really nice in there, i'll get pics up soon and btw i have all those big rocks out of my 55 if you want them, since my 55 is now my parrot tank

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Top Poster Of Month

sh*t yeah Ill take them, you know I never pass up anything free. Ill take half of them in case you decide you wanna use some for some other tank, whats the big tank got in it now?

7. crazhrse

fish wise it only has the white red devil a pair of convicts the albino zebra and a pacu i picked up today