1. Welcome to Aquarium Space! We are a friendly online community for aquarium owners all over the world who love their tanks including their fish, reefs, corals, invertebrates and their aquatic livestock. If you haven't joined yet, we invite you to register and join our community!

My 30 gallon tank

Discussion in 'Freshwater Aquariums & Fish Photos' started by Anonymous, Nov 16, 2008.

1. Anonymous

Anonymous Thread Starter Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Hey guys,

First time posting here. Tried to take pics of my reef tank but they all turned out ugly. = /

This is what I got:
    Livestock-
    Tomato Clown
    Yellow Bellied Damsel
    Yellow Coris Wrasse
    Royal Gramma
    Cleaner Shrimp
    3 Blue-legged hermit crabs
    5 turbo snails

Corals-
    Pulsing xenia
    Silver tip xenia
    leather coral
    green star polyps
    green clove polyps
    frogspawn
    various mushrooms
    candy cane coral
    flower pot coral
    kenya trees

i'll post more pics later
    1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg

2. Anthony

Anthony Active Member

Welcome. You have Xenia :D LoL I've been looking for some but haven't had any luck.

3. Anonymous

Top Poster Of Month

which ones xenia? Tank looks great!!

4. Anthony

Anthony Active Member

The first picture is one type.

5. Anonymous

Top Poster Of Month

wow, thats real nice looking coral!

6. Anthony

Anthony Active Member

It opens and closes like a hand too.
    [youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/kbkscBSofcI&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/kbkscBSofcI&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

7. Anonymous

Top Poster Of Month

Thanks everyone! yea the xenia are really awesome to watch. I'll let you know if I start fragging them then maybe I could ship some over!

8. LemonDiscus

LemonDiscus Active Member

They guy that sold me my magnum an Emporer had them.... He was out in Williamsburg though. His were brown.... they are awesome looking coral.... the grabbing they do is odd... Almost made me want to set up a salt tank.

This guy got a frag for free (a REALLY large one) and got a new 180 and was selling off his freshwater stuff. He said why waste a 180 gallon tank on Freshwater. Oh well, his loss, my gain :D

9. Anonymous

Top Poster Of Month

ha, why waste all that money when you can go scuba diving or snorkeling hahaha

10. stevenrox

stevenrox New Member

hey anthony theres this ad on cl i live close buy and its the exact same xiena lol i would get it if i had a salt water tank =D <a class="postlink" href="http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/for/923335714.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/for/923335714.html</a>

11. Anthony

Anthony Active Member

Wish that ad was from here. :)

12. stevenrox

stevenrox New Member

13. Anonymous

Top Poster Of Month

Yea in California Xenias go anywhere from $10 - $25 for a tiny little frag at the local fish store. On a lighter note, they grow fast!