1. Welcome to Aquarium Space! We are a friendly online community for aquarium owners all over the world who love their tanks including their fish, reefs, corals, invertebrates and their aquatic livestock. If you haven't joined yet, we invite you to register and join our community!

My bettas and their new digs!

Discussion in 'Freshwater Aquariums & Fish Photos' started by matrixmommy, Mar 12, 2009.

1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Top Poster Of Month

What that stupid, this show you how much they don't care about their pets, she had too much exprience!!! there is no such thing in the working field, even a 5 year old knows that!!!

as for the guy that put charlie in with the botia, I say complete liar if you ask me.

2. matrixmommy

matrixmommy Thread Starter New Member

I've talked with the guy before and he seems pretty knowledgable. According to the lady that helped me with Charlie on Friday (which was the same lady I initially complained to on Thursday), he was extremely surprised that the botia had attacked Charlie, but didn't do anything about it right away because they weren't attacking him right then. *rolls eyes* Yeah, his fins just magically ripped themselves off. The botia couldn't have done it! Oh, and I knew the botia were aggressive before I even knew what they were or saw them attacking Charlie. I've seen them in with other fish and if there's more than one of them, they're little jerks.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Top Poster Of Month

well it to late now, and we know you not going to grace them with your presents any time soon.

4. matrixmommy

Yeah...what sucks is that two of my guys (Edward and Carlise) came from Walmart and they're perfectly healthy...but I got them the first day they were available after shipment, so they didn't have time to get icky in their cups like the others there.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Top Poster Of Month

that is good, I'm not sure if I was able to be that lucky with my bettas but I think they were newer then some of the others.

6. matrixmommy

The shorter their fins, the younger they are.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Top Poster Of Month

o the only one that has short fins is my female, which normal has short fins if i am correct. i just think they where newer then the other one they where selling.

8. matrixmommy

If you look at my boys, Edward has really long fins, Carlisle is kind of in between and Jasper's are the shortest. That means Edward is the oldest of the three and Jasper is the youngest.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Top Poster Of Month

OK thanks, I posted pic of my bettas on here you should check them out if you have time.