1. Welcome to Aquarium Space! We are a friendly online community for aquarium owners all over the world who love their tanks including their fish, reefs, corals, invertebrates and their aquatic livestock. If you haven't joined yet, we invite you to register and join our community!

My Endlers.

Discussion in 'Freshwater Aquariums & Fish Photos' started by 3ndler3nvy, Feb 5, 2012.

1. 3ndler3nvy

3ndler3nvy Thread Starter New Member

Hello, I'm new here. Thought I'd share one of my Endlers tanks. I've Also got some Chili Endlers.

2. MasterBlue

MasterBlue Active Member

You should post in our welcome forum and introduce yourself ;3
    I'm a HUGE Endler fan, where did you get yours?

3. 3ndler3nvy

I'm also very in to Endlers! Great little fish, always soo hungry. I got ordered mine from some hobbyists that had some good sized populations. Got a really great deal on them.

4. MasterBlue

MasterBlue Active Member

I'm planning on getting some from AdrianHD later on, once I have my new tanks set-up =3

5. 3ndler3nvy

I want some of his Lime Green Endlers!!!!!!

6. MasterBlue

MasterBlue Active Member

Oh man, you ain't kiddin'. Last I checked his Lime Greens still popped out a lot of reds, less that 25% were actually a great deal green, but that was I think 2 years ago? ^^; he might have fixed the traits a bit more by now.

7. 3ndler3nvy

Do you have Endlers? what strains do you have?

8. MasterBlue

MasterBlue Active Member

I did have Black Bar, but I'm down to only having 2 hybrids left. The male looks identical to his "pure" father, but has a white dorsal fin. His sister vanished into obscurity with the other females in my Tiger Endler Tank.

My Tiger Endler are Hybrids fancy bred by Adrian initially, but since his linage has been work on by other hobbyists. One such line formed from his are called "Yellow Jackets." The tank they are in also has a "Yellow Grass" Male Guppy, and a pair of "Blue Deltas". Once I get my setup built I'll move the fish who don't belong into another tank and work to clean the line back to Tiger Endlers.

I plan on crossing the Tigers with the Yellow Grass, building larger bodies and more advanced finage.