1. Welcome to Aquarium Space! We are a friendly online community for aquarium owners all over the world who love their tanks including their fish, reefs, corals, invertebrates and their aquatic livestock. If you haven't joined yet, we invite you to register and join our community!

My Fish

Discussion in 'Freshwater Aquariums & Fish Photos' started by Guidoman888, Mar 3, 2009.

1. Guidoman888

Guidoman888 Thread Starter New Member

My fish
    img_7851_w600_h400.jpg img_7860_w600_h400.jpg img_7861_w600_h400.jpg img_7862_w600_h400.jpg img_7863_w600_h400.jpg img_7867_w600_h400.jpg img_7875_w600_h400.jpg img_7900_w600_h400.jpg img_7910_w600_h400.jpg img_7912_w600_h900.jpg

2. MOD_Dawn

MOD_Dawn Active Member

I want your neons and your cories/cory!

3. LemonDiscus

LemonDiscus Active Member

You really could not wait another few minutes to shoot a picture of that poor Angel in the bag!?!

Its probably thinking, "put that camera down and get me out of here!" :)

4. Guidoman888

3 corys :) Nuh-uuh there mine! If you give me some extra Milk and cookies I might think of it.

Ooh Lemon I had a hard time taking him out he reallye nejoyed the bag :) I had to push the big net in so he couldnt swim away from it :) Hes doing all fine now. And I hope he does better when his new buddy will be there tomorrow

5. MOD_Dawn

MOD_Dawn Active Member

-->passes over the cookie lids. I only like the centers..haha!
    Now can i get some of those cories! Think how happy they'd be in the 90 with some friends!

6. Guidoman888

:) Dont you have cory paleatus in yer fish store. I love my cories the're so cute and awesome espessially when they give me that ''What the hell you looking gimme food'' look

7. MOD_Dawn

MOD_Dawn Active Member

lol. Yea, but I don't like paying $3-5 a piece for them.

8. Guidoman888

:O The're 5 euros so about 7 dollars for 3 here :) And now they have an action so the're even cheaper..

9. MOD_Dawn

MOD_Dawn Active Member

auction, i'd be dangerous at one that was pet related. You don't even want to know what I spend on pets in a calendar year. Lol!

10. Guidoman888

No It's just a special action for about 25% off from everything not just fish even tanks other animals toys and so on and so on.
    And Like i said before fish are real cheap down here.

I spended more on my fish then I did on anything else already :) And I just have them for about 2 months

11. MOD_Dawn

MOD_Dawn Active Member

lol, thats funny!

12. Guidoman888

So here are some new pics of my new angels :)
    The second one was taken just after I opened the bag so he moved alot and wasnt really able to get a pic off :)
    But here they are :D
    img_7957_w600_h400.jpg img_7955_w600_h400.jpg img_7953_w600_h400.jpg img_7952_w600_h400.jpg

13. LemonDiscus

A Marble and a Silver! If they were to be a male and a female that would create SEVERAL strains of Angels.

Silvers are the "baseline" Angels that are closest to the wild (yours like mine probably carries the genes to make MANY others but only show as silvers... ie: Your silvers mothers father could have been a marble himself or any other type)

The Marbles are genetically linked to Silvers and are mutations on the black.... There is a chance if they were to spawn your babies would be like this:

40% Silvers
    20% Marbles
    15% Silvers with extra black
    10% White/Red
    5% Black (almost all)
    5% 1/2 Blacks

Plus then there will be assortments of finnage as your Silver is a "Standard" and your Marble is a "Vail Tail" (I dont really like the Vail Tails myself, but the offspring if male and female that pair would have assorted fin length that would be cool)

14. Guidoman888

Wow I didnt know all that :) I just did some basic research about them what they eat what they like to live with their water conditions and temprature what can be their fellow tank mates ect ect. But nothing specie related. That'd be awesome if they pair though I'll have to remove the smaller fish. Wich I could do if I get the other tank. They really like eachother so thats a good thing for sure

I'm glad you are on this forum lemon :) Thanks alot!

15. MOD_Dawn

MOD_Dawn Active Member

very pretty!

16. Guidoman888

Thanks dawn :)

17. LemonDiscus

You dont have to.... the Angels should be able to guard the eggs for a while... although once free-swimming any ones that wander off are subject to be eaten... GOOD PARENTS will keep them together and other fish away from the cloud of babies.

18. Guidoman888

Okay great! :)

19. Guidoman888

You mean something like this with the offspring this was found by googling btw :)
    example 1.jpg

20. LemonDiscus

Ehh sort of....