1. Welcome to Aquarium Space! We are a friendly online community for aquarium owners all over the world who love their tanks including their fish, reefs, corals, invertebrates and their aquatic livestock. If you haven't joined yet, we invite you to register and join our community!

my fishroom

Discussion in 'Freshwater Aquariums & Fish Photos' started by BobV, Aug 2, 2008.

1. Guidoman888

Guidoman888 New Member

Indeed,, i'd love to come to your fish room,, to bad i lkive all the way in the netherlands,, my dad n me want to get a couple of tanks to he's so happy i have the same interest as him

2. vladsbtch

vladsbtch New Member

I would love to have your fish room! I get complaints about what I have now and I have run outa room. Fantastic setup!!!! I definately have tank envy now. LOL...

3. Angus

Angus New Member

˙qoq ɥƃnoɥʇ ʇɐǝɹƃ sʞooן ɯooɹ ɹnoʎ ˙pıɐɹɟɐ ɯɐ ı ǝɯıʇ ǝɯos ǝʇınb ɹoɟ ɥsıɟ ʎɯ ɹoɟ ɯooɹ ɐ ǝʌɐɥ ʇou ןןıʍ ı 'zǝd ǝʞıן sdnd ʇno ƃuıʇʇıds ǝɟıʍ ǝɥʇ ɥʇıʍ ˙ʇı oʇ ʇʇıɯɯoɔ oʇ ɯooɹ ǝɹɐds ɐ ǝʌɐɥ ʇou op ɹǝʌǝʍoɥ 'ǝɯɐs ǝɥʇ op pןnoɔ ı ʇɐɥʇ sʞuɐʇ ɥƃnouǝ ǝʌɐɥ ı

4. gsoul55

gsoul55 New Member

That fish room is sweet. Now when you gonna go higher up the walls and get another 20 tanks in there. lol lol Very nice man