1. Welcome to Aquarium Space! We are a friendly online community for aquarium owners all over the world who love their tanks including their fish, reefs, corals, invertebrates and their aquatic livestock. If you haven't joined yet, we invite you to register and join our community!

My New Discus

Discussion in 'Freshwater Aquariums & Fish Photos' started by jrow8162, Feb 9, 2010.

1. jrow8162

jrow8162 Thread Starter Member

They look similar to the last ones he gave me. I actually like these better than the last ones. They are doing awesome! He sent me an email this morning saying he didnt get any Discus this week. Offered to give me my money back if he didnt get any next week. He's also giving me some other free fish. Said he had so many orders that week that he didnt follow his usual QT rule and got a little ahead of himself. He seems to really be trying to keep me happy. I asked for pigeon bloods like the first one I ordered from him so he's gonna try to get me two of those. He communicates with me daily so i'm pretty satisfied with the customer service that i'm getting.

2. jrow8162

Up to 5 now. 2 from Azalea which are Hans discus. Moved the two I got from Skoolz from QT to the 55. All are doing well and eating well. The one Discus I had in this tank for a week is now showing new stripes since adding the new Discus...
    downsized_0226001619.jpg

3. MOD_Dawn

MOD_Dawn Active Member

those "stripes" look like stress bars to me (but not familar with asian ones and whether they are any different).

4. MOD_Dawn

MOD_Dawn Active Member

but mine get them from time to time...usually over bloodworm wars :)

5. jrow8162

Thats an interesting thought! Seems to be doing well though. They are all eating and swimming together. All colors are coming out now! I'm excited now. Tank is finally coming together!!!

6. MOD_Dawn

MOD_Dawn Active Member

can't wait to see there color when they get bigger!

7. jrow8162

Me too!!!