1. Welcome to Aquarium Space! We are a friendly online community for aquarium owners all over the world who love their tanks including their fish, reefs, corals, invertebrates and their aquatic livestock. If you haven't joined yet, we invite you to register and join our community!

My planted 40g

Discussion in 'Freshwater Aquariums & Fish Photos' started by Anonymous, Aug 9, 2008.

1. Anonymous

Anonymous Thread Starter Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Yeah, i took the guppies out and put them in a bare bottom ten gallon with some java moss to breed like rabbits, and took the sponge off the filter and let it rip! I also did a water change today and did some more vaccuuming. Remember that any suggestions are welcome!

2. trajik ink

trajik ink New Member

i think it looks perfect now!!! ;)
    good work!!

3. noshow discus

noshow discus New Member

hey i would like to suggets a H.O.T Magnum with the micro cartrage to help clear up your tank i use one on all my tanks for pollishing the water.
    Run it for 2 days take it off take the mirco carrage filter out soak in a bleach solution for 24 hours rinse well and reuse.
    Marineland H.O.T Magnum 250 is what i use think it ran me likek 70 bucks when i got mine

4. dig317537

dig317537 New Member

One word Purigen

5. MOD_Dawn

MOD_Dawn Active Member

Really nice, I definately like the Texas Holey rock. I'd love to see how it looks (progresses) after its been up and running for a few months!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Thread Starter Guest

Top Poster Of Month

To be honest with you, I have let this tank fall off. I have devoted most of my time to my larger and more interesting tanks. I guess theres just something about large personable fish that I really like. But the plants are all living, I have done some trimming, so the tank looks almost the same. I am thinking about changing it from community to a breeding colony of lake Victorian cichlids. Community fish are boooorrrriiiingggggg lol.