1. Welcome to Aquarium Space! We are a friendly online community for aquarium owners all over the world who love their tanks including their fish, reefs, corals, invertebrates and their aquatic livestock. If you haven't joined yet, we invite you to register and join our community!

new i APP

Discussion in 'Aquatic Plants & Planted Tanks' started by WhiteGloveAquatics, May 12, 2010.

1. WhiteGloveAquatics

WhiteGloveAquatics Thread Starter New Member

Sky To Sea Pet Shop If you have an IPhone, IPod Touch or IPad, this is a must have App! Seachem Dose Calculator. Dose is intended for use with products by Seachem Laboratories. If you use products from Seachem reef line, plant line, or gravels, then Dose is for you. Sechem has taken their online dosing calculators and put them in your pocket. We have this app on our Apple Products!

Dose for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad on the iTunes App Store
    itunes.apple.com
    Learn more, read reviews, and download Dose by Surgeworks, Inc. on the iTunes App Store.
    4 minutes ago · Comment · Like · Share

I stole it from my FB page. thought it would be neat to share but I am a PTT BB user.

2. Anthony

Anthony Active Member

I just installed that on my iPad yesterday actually. It's pretty useful if you are new to dosing or need to know exactly how much of something to add to get the desired amount of chemical in your tank.