1. Welcome to Aquarium Space! We are a friendly online community for aquarium owners all over the world who love their tanks including their fish, reefs, corals, invertebrates and their aquatic livestock. If you haven't joined yet, we invite you to register and join our community!

New Puffer and Lionfish

Discussion in 'Freshwater Aquariums & Fish Photos' started by gangstafish, Jul 11, 2008.

1. gangstafish

gangstafish Thread Starter Member

Now my 155 bowfront is complete. Just three predatory fish. Babies right now.
    gangstafish 593.jpg gangstafish 589.jpg gangstafish 587.jpg

2. Anthony

Anthony Active Member

Plan on putting any live coral or anemones in the tank ?

3. eeyipes

eeyipes New Member

Beautiful Lion Fish! Do you feed them live yummies?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Top Poster Of Month

You have some beautiful fish there! :)

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Top Poster Of Month

I really miss all my salt tanks, I had a lion fish for over 12 years!!!!!!!! Think he ate more shrimp than I ever dreamed of eating! You have some beautiful fish..a bit of envy from my part right now..moved to NY, and just don't have the space we are used too...can't do any build in's here, I had a huge wall divider set up back home, over 1,00 gal, really miss it alot. Found out the people that bought my house discontinued the service that came monthly, I have asked if all is okay, and they have not responded, had over 150,000 in that tank, and they SWORE, they loved it and it, and the contents were to stay with the house..even in the contract! I told them the costs, feeding schedule all..I just really hope they learned how to care for the contents and still have everyone safe and healthy