1. Welcome to Aquarium Space! We are a friendly online community for aquarium owners all over the world who love their tanks including their fish, reefs, corals, invertebrates and their aquatic livestock. If you haven't joined yet, we invite you to register and join our community!

Pearl Swordtail Tank

Discussion in 'Freshwater Aquariums & Fish Photos' started by Anthony, Oct 7, 2010.

1. Anthony

Anthony Thread Starter Active Member

LoL I've been wanting a blue/white one for a while but never could find one. They opened a new PetCo in Charlottesville and Jake and I ran in last night (they were already closed but let us in). We had the whole store to ourselves. They had some really nice looking bettas, even the "new "king"" bettas but they were sold out of them. I was torn between this guy and a blue/red crowntail, but I see them all the time.

2. Anthony

Here's a picture of the little guy from a couple drops ago. He's the only surviving fry so far. He's been coming out a lot lately.
    DSCN0625.jpg

3. Anthony

A few pictures from today taken with the DSLR.
    IMG_9779.jpg IMG_9780.jpg IMG_9782.jpg IMG_9795.jpg

4. nossie

nossie Member

That betta of yours is incredibly beautiful! Wish I could see some like that around here :)

5. Anthony

Thanks, I really like him. I've never had a betta before and already I can see these guys seem to have a personality, unlike most other fish I've kept.

6. MasterBlue

MasterBlue Active Member

lol
    My guppies all have personalities =P

I've been wanting a beta myself, but don't have the room. If I were to get one I'd have to breed it, haha! I'm weird that way.