1. Welcome to Aquarium Space! We are a friendly online community for aquarium owners all over the world who love their tanks including their fish, reefs, corals, invertebrates and their aquatic livestock. If you haven't joined yet, we invite you to register and join our community!

Pet Forum: Charlottesville, VA

Discussion in 'Product Reviews' started by Anthony, Nov 7, 2008.

1. littledane

littledane Member

so i took my dempseys into pet forum saturday to get rid of them. i got there and they took them with no problem but when i asked for a store credit they acted like they didnt want to give me anything. they finally game me $10 for the 15 fish i brought in, sizes ranging from 1" to 3". i went back later that day to buy some community fish for my girlfriends tank and was shocked at the price they had on my dempseys. they game me roughly $.65 a peice and were selling them for $8.99. if they sell all of them they will make $124.00 profit of of me. i understand they have to make a profit but thats alittle much imo. i dont think i will be shopping there for awhile. i'll travel to richmond for anything i need from now on.

2. Anthony

Anthony Thread Starter Active Member

I just left here a bit ago. I had to exchange a Clown Pleco that didn't make it for some reason. Now I have exchanged fish here before even after Pete took the store over again. Today I was told you only receive a full credit within 24 hours and half credit up to 6 days later. No return policy is printed on the recepits mind you. I was annoyed but still paid for it. He also asked for a water sample and I told him the tall guy tested my water before and it was fine. I also informed him I now live an hour away so my water would test correctly to begin with. I've only delbt with this guy once before but after kowing that I won't make the hour long trip to this store again.