1. Welcome to Aquarium Space! We are a friendly online community for aquarium owners all over the world who love their tanks including their fish, reefs, corals, invertebrates and their aquatic livestock. If you haven't joined yet, we invite you to register and join our community!

Petstores In Wilmington Area discovered

Discussion in 'Product Reviews' started by Anonymous, Aug 20, 2008.

1. Anonymous

Anonymous Thread Starter Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Various Pet Stores

I have lived in the Wilmington area for three almost four years now, always visiting one of three petstores. I have searched the net and only found the big three petsmart, petco, and petsupermarket. Today, I uncovered a list of five, count them five more fish stores!

2. Anonymous

Top Poster Of Month

<a class="postlink" href="http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msa=0&msid=118209723939788971143.000434ef5fe0821a64455" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msa=0&ms ... 0821a64455</a>

forgot to post the link to the map sorry, I hope this helps anyone in the area with the same problem!

3. Anthony

Anthony Active Member

I've heard of Pets Plus and Tropical Paradise before, not the others. They don't seem to be too far apart from each other.

4. Anonymous

Top Poster Of Month

They arent that far apart in distance but in time, oooo in time it will take me at least 20 mins btw places depending on traffic :(

5. Anthony

Anthony Active Member

Oh, that's not good then.

6. crazhrse

crazhrse New Member

i have lived here for a long time and i tell you don't waste your time looking for these stores

7. Anonymous

Top Poster Of Month

Yeah i figured out a long time ago that they dont exist anymore

8. crazhrse

crazhrse New Member

even when they did they never was anything to bragg about, but i do know for a fact that a awesome fish store is opening the end of oct. near southport and i mean a good one