1. Welcome to Aquarium Space! We are a friendly online community for aquarium owners all over the world who love their tanks including their fish, reefs, corals, invertebrates and their aquatic livestock. If you haven't joined yet, we invite you to register and join our community!

Possible Fish To Put In My 10 gallon tank

Discussion in 'Freshwater General Discussion' started by California Cowgirl, Feb 20, 2009.

1. California Cowgirl

California Cowgirl Thread Starter New Member

lol i just completley cleaned 2 of my tanks yesterday, both my 5 and 10 as i wanted to kill whatever was killing my fish/frogs, and today i have to do a water change to my puffer's and my toads, but this week i'll be getting a filter for the toads, so hopefull the eco earth won't be in the water all the time

2. Guidoman888

Guidoman888 New Member

That'd be horrible :s

3. California Cowgirl

so i've decided that i will just get my fish today :D if none has the silver tip tetra's i'm going to get 6 cherry barbs instead, i'll eventually try to post pics

4. Guidoman888

Guidoman888 New Member

'So whats the time around there Its almost 9.30 pm down here :) I'll see the fish tomorrow if you get them ^^

5. California Cowgirl

it's 1:31p.m. here, i ended up getting glowlight tetra's as petco's fis selection was horrible, and petsmart's selection was better, but i liked the look of the glowlights so i got 6 of them and 2 albino cory's i'm still trying to decide if i want to move my marigold to the 5 gallon

6. California Cowgirl

oh and i'll try to take a pic of my tank in them tonight, and when you guys do see my tank, everything is temporary for about a month or so until i can start turning it to planted. And as far as plants go i looked in their bottled plants and they just mainly a bunch of sword plants

7. MOD_Dawn

MOD_Dawn Active Member

Okie dokie!

8. California Cowgirl

it's so cool to watch fish stay in a school, my marigold seems really out of place in the tank right now, i don't think it's used to hyper fish and it looks like it's stressing a little bit because of the new fish, i think mainly from the catfish

9. Guidoman888

Guidoman888 New Member

My Neon Tetras always school and sometimes even with the corys It's so cool to watch. I can spend hours watching them :)