1. Welcome to Aquarium Space! We are a friendly online community for aquarium owners all over the world who love their tanks including their fish, reefs, corals, invertebrates and their aquatic livestock. If you haven't joined yet, we invite you to register and join our community!

Puffer Fish Food Question

Discussion in 'Saltwater Fish Forum' started by California Cowgirl, Feb 26, 2009.

1. California Cowgirl

California Cowgirl Thread Starter New Member

ok, i'll try to find that the shrimp also

2. California Cowgirl

thanks :D i learned about the brackish as well through internet, i have the normal freshwater equipment, the only other thing differnt than my other tanks is the ocean salt

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Is it hard to get all the parameters right for water changes?

4. California Cowgirl

my parameters are a bit of right now only because i changed his subtrate about a month ago so with frequent water changes everything seems to be good and him perfectly healthy

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Top Poster Of Month

If you get the snails and they are to big just squeeze them between your finger and smash them. That's what I do for my two GSP's.

6. California Cowgirl

ok, i'm still on the hunt for small snails,but a few days ago when i gave him 2 crickets, they really trimmed his teeth down, before i wasn't able to see the inside of his mouth, now i can with his teeth trimmed down like the should be, but if i can't find the small snails, i guess i'll just have to get the big ones and do what you do with yours