1. Welcome to Aquarium Space! We are a friendly online community for aquarium owners all over the world who love their tanks including their fish, reefs, corals, invertebrates and their aquatic livestock. If you haven't joined yet, we invite you to register and join our community!

questions regarding diy stand for 125g

Discussion in 'Aquarium Equipment & Decor' started by Anonymous, Oct 12, 2008.

1. Anonymous

Anonymous Thread Starter Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Stand for 125 gallon tank

I am getting a 125 gallon tank and looking to build a stand for it, any recomendations as far as lumber, design, support would be great. Also i was wondering, i have an iron stand for my 55 and it only supports the tank by the edges, is this same design alright for a 125 if i built something out of wood?
    thanks in advance :D

2. LemonDiscus

LemonDiscus Active Member

3. Anonymous

Top Poster Of Month

I posted a link a while back that allows you to put your tank dimensions into a webpage and it then will give you tank design, lumber estimates, and all the neccessary accessories listed for you. You should definetly check that out.

4. Anonymous

Top Poster Of Month

Thank you both very much, I have to be honest i didnt expect such detailed explanations and i really appreciate it.

5. Anonymous

Top Poster Of Month

Thats what we are here for, and we like to help each other out! I know I take pride in the advice I give and like to ensure I am giving the best possible explanations.