1. Welcome to Aquarium Space! We are a friendly online community for aquarium owners all over the world who love their tanks including their fish, reefs, corals, invertebrates and their aquatic livestock. If you haven't joined yet, we invite you to register and join our community!

re-decorated my packed 120gal tank african tank

Discussion in 'Freshwater Aquariums & Fish Photos' started by cichlidz, Jun 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cichlidz

cichlidz Thread Starter New Member

You gotta love craigslist, i picked up a bunch of nice stuff for my tank yesterday for dirt cheap ( 10 big decorations for $25 ) [dancing] i was going to wait till this weekend to set it up but i couldn't help myself. the fish seem to love it and the tank now looks complete i just need to add a black background and im done. well here's the tank oh yea i think u can click on the pic's to make them bigger still haven't learned how to post big pics sorry....

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

i dont know who handles the post but i guess u can delete the other one i put in about my tank last week.

2. MOD_Dawn

MOD_Dawn Active Member

I'll link back to the other one since there's more replies and lock this...we're having an issue with merge, but once it's resolved we'll merge this to the other one for ya!

PLEASE VIEW <a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.theexoticfish.com/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=2782&p=36929&hilit=cichlidz#p36929" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=12&t=2782&p=36929&hilit=cichlidz#p36929</a>

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.