1. Welcome to Aquarium Space! We are a friendly online community for aquarium owners all over the world who love their tanks including their fish, reefs, corals, invertebrates and their aquatic livestock. If you haven't joined yet, we invite you to register and join our community!

Repashy super foods

Discussion in 'Product Reviews' started by HBIC, Mar 27, 2012.

1. HBIC

HBIC Thread Starter Need help??? That's what we're here for :)

I am seeing a lot about these newer foods, has anyone here used them and what was your experience?

• Like Like x 1
  2. MOD_Dawn

MOD_Dawn Active Member

I haven't used them, but seen information about them posted on I believe it was msjinkzd's site?
    I know I read up on the shrimp souffle one & wouldn't try it because it was more work that the Mosura simply toss in to feed type food. If they all need special prep I can't see myself using them...I'm a convenience type of person though.

Directions for the Shrimp Souffle-->

3. HBIC

Yes Rachel is a vendor for them, thanks for the info. I am thinking about trying it and am looking for some unbiased opinions :)

4. MasterBlue

MasterBlue Active Member

This is the first I've heard. I bet my Cory would love something like that XD

5. HBIC

Did you get a chance to try these? I am thinking about getting this as somewhat of a vacation feeder type thing as I will be away from my takes for a while (just trying to make it easier on the person that will be caring for them :)

6. MasterBlue

MasterBlue Active Member

Nah. Been to short on funding XD