1. Welcome to Aquarium Space! We are a friendly online community for aquarium owners all over the world who love their tanks including their fish, reefs, corals, invertebrates and their aquatic livestock. If you haven't joined yet, we invite you to register and join our community!

Snakeskin Endler

Discussion in 'Livebearer Fish' started by Anonymous, Jul 29, 2009.

1. Anonymous

Anonymous Thread Starter Guest

Top Poster Of Month

i think this my be a silly question, but im guessing that the snake skin elders i had are not ture elders but a guppy mix??

2. Anthony

Anthony Active Member

Re: Sanke Skin??

Depends on your source of the Endler's, it could be either. Adrian has line bred some Endler's with a snake skin chest.

3. Anonymous

Top Poster Of Month

i got them from my LFS, is there anything i should be looking for to tell the difference between ture elders and guppy crosses??

4. Anthony

Anthony Active Member

Body shape mainly. If you post a picture I can tell you what I think. It's been my experience that most Endler's found at pet stores are not pure. That's not to say no one sells pure Endler's at a pet store but from what I've seen it's unlikely.

5. Anonymous

Top Poster Of Month

will try to get some pics up.

from what i can tell iv got one top sword one double sword and one round tail, all yellow and black snake skin,

also got two females (last in the shop so no chance to get proper m-f mix)

6. Anthony

Anthony Active Member

Okie dokie. When you can get some pictures go ahead and post em. :D You could also buy some females from me. :) I have hundreds of them.

7. stevenrox

stevenrox New Member

lol ever thought about using them as feeder fishes xD