1. Welcome to Aquarium Space! We are a friendly online community for aquarium owners all over the world who love their tanks including their fish, reefs, corals, invertebrates and their aquatic livestock. If you haven't joined yet, we invite you to register and join our community!

Some of my old fish.

Discussion in 'Freshwater Aquariums & Fish Photos' started by Kahit, Feb 9, 2010.

1. Kahit

Kahit Thread Starter New Member

These are some of my old fish/aquariums. I gave them to the local pet store cause I had to stop the hobby for a little bit[banghead]. But I actually started the hobby again [dancing] , Gonna raise my 40some Chichlid fry that my friend gave me. But yea its not much just thought I'd share :) Thanks.
    036.JPG 037.JPG 038.JPG 041.JPG 048.JPG

2. MOD_Dawn

MOD_Dawn Active Member

wow, you ran 4 different filters!?!
    #3 kuhlii loach (wish I could find them locally)
    and the last angelfish is pretty!

What size setup are you raising the cichlids fry in and what kind are they?

3. Kahit

Kahit Thread Starter New Member

Yea I ran 4 filters cause the kois and feeders often made the water dirty lol so i figure i might aswell use 4 since it was all just laying around anyway haha. #3 there's a local pet store that always has khulii loaches in stock so I usually buyfrom them. I'm gonna put the cichlid fry in my 20gal with a sponge filter(80gal) I'm not really sure what kind they are yet but I'll get a pic up soon and maybe you guys can take a look and you might know what kind it is.