1. Welcome to Aquarium Space! We are a friendly online community for aquarium owners all over the world who love their tanks including their fish, reefs, corals, invertebrates and their aquatic livestock. If you haven't joined yet, we invite you to register and join our community!

some pics of my tanks, fish and other pets

Discussion in 'Freshwater Aquariums & Fish Photos' started by vladsbtch, May 20, 2009.

1. vladsbtch

vladsbtch Thread Starter New Member

I have put a link to my photo share area. I have also included pics of the dogs, Gabby is the big boxer looking dog and Spunky is the white with black spot behind her and then Aiko the wienie dog, also my new baby Rosie. I also put Fat Ba$tards pic in there he is my favorite fish and my fat spoiled baby. lol.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.rockyou.com/show_my_gallery.php?source=ppsl&instanceid=137926477" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.rockyou.com/show_my_gallery. ... =137926477</a>

Thanks for looking and I hope I put this in the right place.

2. stevenrox

stevenrox New Member

haha nice =]

3. Anthony

Anthony Active Member

Moved to the photo section. Since there are planted, saltwater, and non planted pictures I'll just place it in the fish section.

4. MOD_Dawn

MOD_Dawn Active Member

gorgeous angelfish and swordtail!
    You do have a nice assortment of tanks :)

5. vladsbtch

vladsbtch Thread Starter New Member

Thanks, I am very proud of the angels. I bought 6 quarter size last august. I got 2 pair out of it. I sold the others and kept the nicestest looking pair. Their fins and tails are just beautiful my pictures do them absolutely so justice at all. They are green leopard super veils. Hopefully they'll be spawning again soon. :) The swords just had a bunch of babies last week. Yea!!!!! I want more tanks but the hubby won't let me put any in the basement and that is where there is room for it. That is "his" part of the house where he can escape the "noise" of my aquariums. The old poo.... :)

6. drazzill

drazzill New Member

so is that a Chilean Rose hair tarantula? male or female?

7. Aironia

Aironia New Member

wow you just have to work to pay for your water and electric bill dont ya!!! not to mention all the food!! Do you notice that room being the warmest room in the house?

I swear the room my fish tanks in are much hotter and humid then the rest of my house. Could just be me tho, im very heat sensitive.

Showed my hubby your pics and hes 'putting his foot down' Says he wont have a dining room with more fish tanks then chairs.... So i said ok, every room but the dinning room is up for grabs! hah!

Awesome looking tanks!!