1. Welcome to Aquarium Space! We are a friendly online community for aquarium owners all over the world who love their tanks including their fish, reefs, corals, invertebrates and their aquatic livestock. If you haven't joined yet, we invite you to register and join our community!

Sorrority tank Female bettas

Discussion in 'Freshwater General Discussion' started by FishVixen, Jul 8, 2010.

1. FishVixen

FishVixen Thread Starter Active Member

I know it's controversy but I have a 55 gal sorrority tank that's been going for 6 months. Started with 8 female bettas. Now down to 6 due to 2 dying due to age not fighting. It's sort of funny though the 6 remaining stick together all the time. they never go into the 20+ caves I have in there. They are always out and about. They love the floating plants. I'm sure there age is up there as they are huge females each over 1.5 ". My 1 royal blue is starting to get slightly less intense in color due to age. Just to let you all know anything is possible in this hobby.

2. Anthony

Anthony Active Member

I actually see females kept together quite a bit. I've never been a betta person but if I ever come across a blue/white crowntail I will have to get it.

3. FishVixen

FishVixen Thread Starter Active Member

I love crowntails! I have a turquoise blue female crowntail.