1. Welcome to Aquarium Space! We are a friendly online community for aquarium owners all over the world who love their tanks including their fish, reefs, corals, invertebrates and their aquatic livestock. If you haven't joined yet, we invite you to register and join our community!

Tetra Cichlid Jumbo Sticks

Discussion in 'Product Reviews' started by buzz4520, Aug 12, 2009.

1. buzz4520

buzz4520 Thread Starter Well-Known Member

thought we would change things up on the fish and try something different and give them a little variety. well we've been feeding it to our oscars and jack dempsey for almost a week now and they all just go "nuts" over it. when they know it's feeding time they all come right up to the surface and can't wait for the lid to open doing their "happy dance" , just this morning when i fed, one of the albinos jumped out of the tank and almost landed on top of the tank. they don't get this excited when they get live food, even my large pleco comes out and is ready for clean up duty. we've been feeding them just hikari brands, but i think we are adding this also to their diet seeing as how they like so well.
    TSN16508-1.jpg

2. LemonDiscus

LemonDiscus Active Member

When I kept Oscars I fed them this exact food! I had great success in growth with this food and fed them this exclusively. No live fish for my Oscars the only live food they got was crickets... But they loved this... my pleco ate this too! Actually my pleco and my Oscars used to fight over the food as it was sinking! :)

Great food here!

3. buzz4520

buzz4520 Thread Starter Well-Known Member

haven't given my fish live food in approx 6 months, friends of ours had some guppies and when they got over ran with fry i would take them. they don't have the guppies anymore, one of the kids they babysit had put dish/hand soap in the tank and wiped them out.

this food sinks? my fish have it gone as it hits the water..haha