1. Welcome to Aquarium Space! We are a friendly online community for aquarium owners all over the world who love their tanks including their fish, reefs, corals, invertebrates and their aquatic livestock. If you haven't joined yet, we invite you to register and join our community!

The Blues Brothers

Discussion in 'Freshwater Aquariums & Fish Photos' started by WhiteGloveAquatics, Apr 3, 2010.

1. WhiteGloveAquatics

WhiteGloveAquatics Thread Starter New Member

Dawn, this ones for you

2 out of 3 of the fry I got around thanksgiving, and by fry I mean motorola logo ON CELL PHONE size, USD 5 cent piece aka nickle with fins.

Here they are like last week or so.
    ai41.tinypic.com_i4h92r.jpg

two very pronounced males, all 3 are males but I do have a few other females if they like, I did see some courtship between the front male in the pic and my blushing blue koi female angel yesterday and all evening last night.

2. buzz4520

buzz4520 Well-Known Member

they look really nice.

3. MasterBlue

MasterBlue Active Member

Neat =3 I like the names too, lol

4. WhiteGloveAquatics

Ill get new pics tomorrow, they are pairing off now and they did pick some of the prettier females in the tank to court.

there are 3 of them, they used to be larry.moe and curly but they grew up into the blues brothers( jake/elwood and the scat man)

5. FishVixen

FishVixen Active Member

You have the skill, that's for sure. Did you find them with a breeder where you live? You know how to pick em.

6. WhiteGloveAquatics

actually, they cost me a dollar DONATIOn a piece from a local petco. guy dropped off 5+ 5g buckets full of half dime size angels at their doorstep a week or so before last thanksgiving. I had a friend get them for me and meet me halfway (hour drive for both of us) I really didnt pick out any buy my blue kois and my larger breeding pair.

edit, i also take a magnifying glass when I pick out fish. The LFS hates me because I find defects in his "flawless" livestock

7. Haley Wolter

Haley Wolter New Member

BEE-U-TIFUL!!!!