1. Welcome to Aquarium Space! We are a friendly online community for aquarium owners all over the world who love their tanks including their fish, reefs, corals, invertebrates and their aquatic livestock. If you haven't joined yet, we invite you to register and join our community!

Tropical Isle Aquarium: Framingham, Ma

Discussion in 'Product Reviews' started by Anonymous, Aug 17, 2008.

1. Anonymous

Anonymous Thread Starter Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Re: Tropical Isle Aquarium Frammingham Ma

OOoooOOO If/When I go to Frammingham to visit (get drunksy with my cousin at her apartment) I'll have to check out this store! :D

2. trajik ink

trajik ink New Member

def. should they have a bunch of stuff there, some things are a bit pricey though so look around the whole place....

3. Anonymous

Top Poster Of Month

Tropical isle visit # 2

Now what everyone says there moody.Theres only one nice lady in the whole store.I just bought a shovelnose/tiger catfish ther for $12.00.If any one likes mudskippers there realy cool.Also they have some huge frontosas there for 80 and a breeding pair of dicus for 150.My dad says i have more fish knologe then everyone there almost.

4. Anonymous

Top Poster Of Month

Re: Tropical isle visit # 2

Tiger shovel nose gets huge. Please buy a 125 gallon tank to house your monster fish.

5. Anonymous

Top Poster Of Month

dont worry im getting a bigger tank.

6. Anonymous

Top Poster Of Month

You keep saying that but how big, the two oscars along will need 100 gallons, then the tsn can grow to be about 4' (thats feet not inches) long. If you keep these fish forever your looking at about a 300 gallon tank or larger. Im not trying to give you a hard time, but I hate seeing fish in a tiny tank.

7. Anonymous

Top Poster Of Month

i know but you never know if they will die and if they get big i will promise everyone i will have a big tank for them or if i have to i will give to pet express so they can have them in there 300 gallon tank.If i went out and got a big tank now i wouldn't even see the fish.The pleco is 6-7 inches now and you cant even see him in my 35 gallon

8. Anonymous

Top Poster Of Month

You would see them act as they truely would in nature, they will also grow bigger and stronger in a large tank their entire lives, but I ma glad you have a plan for the fish, and why wouldnt they lve full healthy lives, you seem very knowledgable and unless you get tired of them I think they will do great!

9. Anonymous

Top Poster Of Month

if my community fish die off the serverums are moving in with the anglefish

10. NoctuVide

NoctuVide Member

I've been to both Tropical Isle and Lovely Pets aquarium in Quincy. It's funny because if one place doesn't have something I'm looking for, the other will. I picked up a LED moonlight for my catfish setup at tropical isle. I haven't seen those at any other store I've been to. I didn't know about Uncle Ned's. I'm going to have to go check out that place.

11. gerogegill14

gerogegill14 New Member

i gone that aquarium 2 time really this Aquarium is so beautiful, i saw many fishes in that aquarium, also i have bought 4 color full fishes and price is so reasonable there.

12. betta

betta Administrator Staff Member

Do you have any pictures of the Framingham Aquarium when you were there? You must have loved it since it looks gorgeous and it's a long trip from India.