1. Welcome to Aquarium Space! We are a friendly online community for aquarium owners all over the world who love their tanks including their fish, reefs, corals, invertebrates and their aquatic livestock. If you haven't joined yet, we invite you to register and join our community!

unique aquariums- Seamless Curved Glass Aquariums

Discussion in 'Product Reviews' started by MOD_Dawn, Jan 4, 2010.

1. MOD_Dawn

MOD_Dawn Thread Starter Active Member

Seamless Curved Glass Aquariums

Keep scratch off your mind, for life long unobstructed viewing pleasure check out AquaVim...the quality that touches hearts

http://www.AquaVim.com
    54-08 46th Stree
    Maspeth, New York 11378
    Ph: 718-433-2698
    Fax: 718-433-4826
    E-mail: sales@AquaVim.com
    if you are an individual far away from our authorized dealers, you may enjoy 15% discount from buying directly from us

Ps. Dealers wanted: Exclusive areas available on "1st come, 1st get" basis. Please apply on-line today, and get your dealer privileges before your competition.

:cool: I just love there Moon View & Grand View Collection! ...and it's really cool how they use the Coral sculptures to hide the overflow boxes ;)

-> Hey Ryan...they even have Feng Shui http://www.aquavim.com/Feng%20Shui%20tanks.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

2. WhiteGloveAquatics

WhiteGloveAquatics New Member

Re: unique aquariums- unique aquariums- Seamless Curved Glas

I saw those today dawn, a little over a grand is very appealing for a 70 USG. seamless bent glass is the bee's knee's.

Walltanks, your profile pic on your facebook group page...... words cant describe how bad I am going to get it from the wife once I show her that when she gets off work tonight. Its right up what she would want in her livingroom.

3. cooltow1

cooltow1 Member

Re: unique aquariums- unique aquariums- Seamless Curved Glas

They have some nice tanks. I want the 500 gallon bow front Roman style, with sump and T5 HO lighting.

Rick