1. Welcome to Aquarium Space! We are a friendly online community for aquarium owners all over the world who love their tanks including their fish, reefs, corals, invertebrates and their aquatic livestock. If you haven't joined yet, we invite you to register and join our community!
  1. WhiteGloveAquatics

WhiteGloveAquatics Thread Starter New Member

ai54.tinypic.com_2w35ik2.jpg

ai52.tinypic.com_2zdzszb.jpg

20H and 10g
    (no pics yet, 10g is a female/fry tank and 20H is my sons male guppy tank.)

and the new house(well new 120 years ago)
    ai55.tinypic.com_30dj9lk.jpg

been a little busy this summer, this is what Ive been away for.

2. Alleycat

Alleycat Member

Tanks look great, but that 210 is awesome !!
    I've only kept discus in a 20h to spawn them, then sold them after I raised the fry. One of these days when I'm allowed to keep a show tank on the "main" floor in the house I'll go back to discus and give them a go... That 210 is sweet!!!

3. WhiteGloveAquatics

All the tanks I keep are in the basements, the 210 stayed with my pops due to my quality of my basement floor, his is finished and leveled and all that good jazz mines who knows how old, at the most id say around 80 years old maybe 60 and I need to get it leveled in order to make stands that will work anywhere rather then being built to floor to ceiling measurement for this specific house.

I keep NO aquatics on my main floor. nothing not even a drink comes over the floors up here.
    ai52.tinypic.com_1ghtmo.jpg
    ai56.tinypic.com_25zo5lu.jpg

with 120 year old original red oak flooring down, im very hitler about em. LOL and I got two cats, a dog and a parrot I clean them 2-3 times a day.

4. MOD_Dawn

MOD_Dawn Active Member

210 is looking great! Love the grassy look along the sides, I'm waiting on my order to come in so I can get mine back to being planted.

And so loving the cherry wood floors :)

5. WhiteGloveAquatics

Pre cherry wood fancy, its pure red oak. not bad for 120 years of feet on it, I cant wait to rip up the carpet in the kids room to get the wood exposed and shining again.

The sides are typical vals, the back is all spiralis crypts........they do awesome in the 210. Had to get some Phos-x for it though, all the rains this summer they have been overdosing the tap supply with chemicals and the RO is stripping it out but seems not all of it.