1. Welcome to Aquarium Space! We are a friendly online community for aquarium owners all over the world who love their tanks including their fish, reefs, corals, invertebrates and their aquatic livestock. If you haven't joined yet, we invite you to register and join our community!

Updated Photos of my 125

Discussion in 'Freshwater Aquariums & Fish Photos' started by LemonDiscus, Nov 17, 2008.

1. LemonDiscus

LemonDiscus Thread Starter Active Member

Alright, I was reading how to get nice photos of the aquascape and was playing a bit. I have moved the tank around a bit from the last photo, but it was just the plants. The Hardscape remains the same as it has. I had to chase down all those baby Angels in my tank which ripped up half of my plants and there were still 2 I couldnt get as they liked to dart into the plants so I took all the stargrass out to get them.

My next photo will show the shoal of Cardinal Tetras I get tomorrow!

And Anthony, there you go they are all not on the "feeding" or right side now :)
    IMG_1049_0384.jpg

2. Anthony

Anthony Active Member

Great picture. I was going to say hey, they're not on the right side of the tank this time. :)

3. LemonDiscus

Thank you, 2 tricks I read.... Manually set the camera, I usually use Aperture Priority but this was full manual.

and shoot above the tank and then use photoshop and go to Edit => Transform => Perspective to adjust the tank again to where the sides are even with the edges of the picture. Then transform and make it a bit taller.

If that makes sense to you at all.

4. Anthony

Anthony Active Member

Makes sense to me. I've never used the Perspective feature though.

5. LemonDiscus

I did but not for tanks