1. Welcome to Aquarium Space! We are a friendly online community for aquarium owners all over the world who love their tanks including their fish, reefs, corals, invertebrates and their aquatic livestock. If you haven't joined yet, we invite you to register and join our community!

UPS

Discussion in 'Product Reviews' started by Anonymous, Jul 31, 2008.

1. Anonymous

Anonymous Thread Starter Guest

Top Poster Of Month

I used them to ship a H.O.T. Magnum 250 filter and the shipper put the address perfectly on the box and somehow UPS delivered the box to my address on Florida Ave instead of Florence Ave. I had to go on a covert mission to get the box off someone elses front porch.
    ups.jpg

2. Anthony

Anthony Active Member

Sounds like an adventure. LoL I hate UPS. I always use USPS when ever I can.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Thread Starter Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Exactly, my biggest question is why in the heck hasnt UPS stepped their game up and started delivering on saturdays?

4. Anthony

Anthony Active Member

Because they can continue to charge extra for it. :confused:

5. Leslie

Leslie New Member

i never get my packages. they always seem to go to other people houses. now if it is something i have to sign for them it comes.

6. GOT MTS?

GOT MTS? Member

UPS Sucks! rotten package destroyers.

7. scottdrag

scottdrag New Member

lol that was your first post not even any details

8. MOD_Dawn

MOD_Dawn Active Member

I had the same issue as nelson, my package arrived on my neighbors porch and I had to go and get it. And yes, the address was clearly displayed to come to MY house and not the neighbors.

9. GOT MTS?

GOT MTS? Member

Ok here is more detail on why I hate UPS. I recently moved from Hawaii to Virginia and sold mostly everything I own. I only shipped a few of my wife and my personal items and some new electronic that just didn't make since to sell. It turned out to be about 18 small boxes. Every box I got looked like it had literally been rolled, or kicked, or dragged across the united states by a pack of dogs. Surprisingly with my excellent packing job most stuff was ok. However they lost one package, and totally destroyed the contents of another. Both packages were insured. I called the UPS Scumbags and they said even though I shipped it UPS because I shipped it at office depot I had to deal with office depot of insurance claims. :twisted: When I called office depot they were wondering why UPS referred me to them because they have nothing to do with the packages once UPS pick them up from there store.

So to make a long angry story short It has been 4 months and I am still dealing with office depot because UPS wont help me all though they are so apologetic on the phone. I will never do business with UPS again and when and if I get a check from office depot and everything is concluded on there end I am going to try to call the highest manager at UPS I can get a hold of, polity tell him/her my story and then tell them to get F***ED :oops:

Sorry this was so long I tried to keep it simple with UPS sucks :D