1. Welcome to Aquarium Space! We are a friendly online community for aquarium owners all over the world who love their tanks including their fish, reefs, corals, invertebrates and their aquatic livestock. If you haven't joined yet, we invite you to register and join our community!

Walmart. It Fails.

Discussion in 'Product Reviews' started by w00t_w00t, Jul 7, 2009.

1. Anthony

Anthony Active Member

The way these guys looked the blue water would have been an upgrade.

2. buzz4520

buzz4520 Well-Known Member

is there someplace that a person could call to make a complant on places like wal mart or any other fish/pet shops that neglect/mishandle our aquatic friends??

3. MOD_Dawn

MOD_Dawn Active Member

umm..corporate mgr of the store should be able to be found hanging on the wall at the customer returns area.
    Better Business Bureau ...maybe?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Top Poster Of Month

T_T none of my local super markets like walmart or target sell fish, fish tanks, fish food or anything. It's really annoying :( I have to make a special stop to a pet store that'll always sell their things at a higher price in order to get fish supplies -_- I miss MI my old city kept their pets in a lot better conditions than here :mad: They had rabbits, ferrets ( I like rodents XD)and a lot of adoption programs going around there too ;-; it wasn't just a shop that sells over priced supplies :/ with unhappy pets as well.

5. Anthony

Anthony Active Member

Where do you live Wenster ?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Why o_O are you gonna stalk me? XD I live in the bay area in CA, that should be detailed enough... the beta here never have anything in their cups until they die D: then the water turns yellow and algae grows... kinda sad what the pet stores do -_- one pet store has their betta in blue water too :/ wonder what tehy're trying to prevent, I swear that's what's causing them to lose their scales. Bought a betta from them :( he's starting to lose scales D: don't really mind though XD he seems fine and you can't tell much cuz he's cellophane

7. Anthony

Anthony Active Member

Yes, I stalk all the members on the forum. I was curious because you said your WalMarts don't carry fish, and that's odd.

8. MOD_Dawn

MOD_Dawn Active Member

Anthony, haven't I told you before to quit stalking the members?!?

Sorry Wenster...we are beginning to think he has ocd tend. when it comes to stalking..we are working hard to get him help
    *looks for the men in white again*

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Top Poster Of Month

XD it's ok, I stalk ppl too only internet wise though *_* And yeah I agree this place is weird :/ none of the stores but pet stores have fish or pets of any kind it drives me mad -_- I miss the superstores that carried all those convenient fishing supplies

10. damnsneakyasian

damnsneakyasian New Member

Once saw blood parrots at walmart. pretty cheap price $7.99 and the same size as the ones from petsmart which where $12.99. But im assuming lower quality, but they looked pretty decent and alert.

11. angelLuver

angelLuver New Member

the walmarts in mass do not have fish or pets of any kind !?

12. Anthony

Anthony Active Member

I'm pretty sure the one in Tewksbury does.

13. angelLuver

angelLuver New Member

wow ant,i have never seen one...know any good fish stores close to salem?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Top Poster Of Month

I don't even know where salem is D: I'm an idiot when it comes to geography, can hardly go five feet without getting lost -_-

15. buzz4520

buzz4520 Well-Known Member

[laughing] [rofl]

16. angelLuver

angelLuver New Member

salem, mass