1. Welcome to Aquarium Space! We are a friendly online community for aquarium owners all over the world who love their tanks including their fish, reefs, corals, invertebrates and their aquatic livestock. If you haven't joined yet, we invite you to register and join our community!

What is this? if its anything?

Discussion in 'Fish Diseases & Cures' started by Aironia, May 6, 2009.

1. Aironia

Aironia Thread Starter New Member

Heres one of my Rams. She eats just fine, fiesty with the other rams, has her place in the tank staked out. So she doesnt act sick. Although this doesnt look entirely normal does it? IS it something?
    spotsonram50.JPG

2. MOD_Dawn

MOD_Dawn Active Member

I found this picture on the web with a long blog about this persons ram (journaling day by day)...anyways they had this picture in there stating this was their pregnant female...blah blah blah.
    The picture looks VERY close to yours [scratch] .
    pregnant female ram.jpg

3. Guidoman888

Guidoman888 New Member

Agreed with dawn maybe you got lucky :eek:?

4. Aironia

You guys see those three dots behind her eye? Thats what i mean. All the rams i have are female and they all are nice and fat. ive had them for two months so i think they would have spawned if i got them prego.

I dont remember these spots, they dont shine or shimmer. they are a very dull copperish color. They dont seem to be above the skin nor do they seem to be making a hole in the skin.

Could be nothing i suppose.

5. MOD_Dawn

MOD_Dawn Active Member

oh, okay..i see what your talking about (the 3 round blurry spots).
    I have no idea on what that is? Guessing just a variation.

6. Guidoman888

Guidoman888 New Member

Agreed with dawn. did some research before i went to bed but couldnt find anything :confused:

7. Aironia

i couldnt find anything either. Which i though would be odd, but i dont think ill ever know even half as much as there is to know about fishies.
    thanks for looking guys, i feel better now. Its strange with all the critters, kids, hubby i have....i lose sleep over my dang fish.