1. Welcome to Aquarium Space! We are a friendly online community for aquarium owners all over the world who love their tanks including their fish, reefs, corals, invertebrates and their aquatic livestock. If you haven't joined yet, we invite you to register and join our community!

What's New in Your Tank Today?

Discussion in 'Freshwater General Discussion' started by eeyipes, Jul 2, 2008.

1. Anthony

Anthony Active Member

Picked up 6 small Harlequin Rasbora. I've been itching to add something to my tank and PetSmart got a good looking batch of these guys in yesterday so I grabbed some. Thinking I may actually go back and get some more.

2. MOD_Dawn

MOD_Dawn Active Member

HEY, are they back on sale for the $1 (been waiting for that if so).

They are really nice in groups and look exceptionally well against any type of green plant too!
    Their a "small" favorite in my tank as well, actually Discus rank #1 and they come in 2nd.

Newly added to the 90g was a female betta that's a gorgeous royal blue crowntail (Petsmart $4ish).
    Hoping she'll be okay in there, todays only the 48hr point...so far so good, she's chilling out in the top back left corner. I think she's lost with all the space compared to the Petsmart dixie like cup...that or possibly scared of the large discus? But we once had a male that challenged the discus...and needless to say the discus showed him what he could do with that challenge [icon_razz.gif]

3. Haley Wolter

Haley Wolter New Member

SInce I couldn't see the picture you posted I went ahead and searched it on Google. You have a very beautiful fish :)