1. Welcome to Aquarium Space! We are a friendly online community for aquarium owners all over the world who love their tanks including their fish, reefs, corals, invertebrates and their aquatic livestock. If you haven't joined yet, we invite you to register and join our community!

Wild angels

Discussion in 'Freshwater Aquariums & Fish Photos' started by Stellaluna, Sep 21, 2009.

1. Stellaluna

Stellaluna Thread Starter New Member

Here is an updated pic of the P. leopoldi in the 150-gallon planted tank. They now have a lovely little M. festivum who gets along great with them. I would like several more of these, but they are hard to find locally. They used to be common and they have somehow fallen out of popularity, but are a marvelous cichlid, a relative of the angel.

ai96.photobucket.com_albums_l168_EWrightB_aquarium_Angels_Sept09_filtered.jpg

ai96.photobucket.com_albums_l168_EWrightB_aquarium_150_Sept09_1.jpg

2. LemonDiscus

LemonDiscus Active Member

I LOVE the Cardinals!

3. MOD_Dawn

MOD_Dawn Active Member

angels are absolutely beautiful.
    That first photo is amazing!!!

4. angelLuver

angelLuver New Member

i want some !!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. jrow8162

jrow8162 Member

The Cardinals really set the tank off. The tank is beautiful! I've been wanting to put a school of Cardinals in my tank but the tank my LFS had them in didnt look too good last week. Great looking tank!!!

6. Stellaluna

Stellaluna Thread Starter New Member

These are PetsMart cardinals, believe it or not. I've done very well with them.

7. jrow8162

jrow8162 Member

Thats funny... I just went there and looked at the cardinals and they were over priced. I went to Fin and Feather and the water was kind of cloudy so I didnt buy them. When I went back all the Cardinals were gone. I had them order me some more so hopefully they look better this week. If so I will grab three or four of them. They are really pretty fish. I like the plant work in your tank... Great job on the aquascaping!!!

8. stevenrox

stevenrox New Member

nicely done!

9. buzz4520

buzz4520 Well-Known Member

the fish and tank is amazing !