1. Welcome to Aquarium Space! We are a friendly online community for aquarium owners all over the world who love their tanks including their fish, reefs, corals, invertebrates and their aquatic livestock. If you haven't joined yet, we invite you to register and join our community!

will tetra safe start work?

Discussion in 'Product Reviews' started by Anonymous, Jul 27, 2009.

1. Anonymous

Anonymous Thread Starter Guest

Top Poster Of Month

So i brought a tank that is 10g and i put some fish in it to begin cycling it. Than this weekend, i have heard about Tetra Safe Start so i was wondering if i can put safestart in my tank and will it speed it up? thanks [angel]
    tetra safe start.jpg

2. stevenrox

stevenrox New Member

u can try i have it but never used....

3. B Haley

B Haley New Member

If you have another tank with gravel, take some of the gravel out and put it in a mesh bag and hang it in the ten gal. That will help your tank cycle faster and make the cycle process easier on your fish.

4. Anthony

Anthony Active Member

Dawn used it on her 10 gallon fry tank. It's supposed to be the non refrigerated version of Bio Spira which works perfectly. The reviews I read on it before all stated it did seem to work the same as Bio Spira.

5. MOD_Dawn

MOD_Dawn Active Member

I used it>>tossed all the fry in later that night/morning and haven't had any problems what-so-ever...I also added water from the 90g and squeezed a sponge filter from the 90g in there to play it safe :)