1. Welcome to Aquarium Space! We are a friendly online community for aquarium owners all over the world who love their tanks including their fish, reefs, corals, invertebrates and their aquatic livestock. If you haven't joined yet, we invite you to register and join our community!

Worcester

Discussion in 'Product Reviews' started by Anonymous, Dec 3, 2008.

1. Anonymous

Anonymous Thread Starter Guest

Top Poster Of Month

there is a few stores over here.
    Beacon Aquarium

My Pet World

Aquarium Center But he wants way to much for this fish so I don't go there. That's in West Boylston, Mass

There is one open in worcester its called Brianna's Aquarium I think. And that's on Cambridge st.

Adam's Animals on Lincoln St. He was getting fish in like a month an 1/2 ago have not been up there to find out.

If you live in Mass or close let me know what places you know.
    Thanks

2. PeterPan

PeterPan New Member

Hey LC, have you been to Tropic Isle in Framingham ? They're pretty good. Right off the Mass. pike.

3. Anonymous

Top Poster Of Month

yes i been there but they are crazy with the prices... So i pass on going there LOL.....

4. bama2121

bama2121 New Member

My Pet World in West Boylston Ma. Great selection of unusual fish Always has large fish

The Fish Bowl On the Common in Milford N.H.

Underwater Aquarium??? Fitchburg Ma.

5. Anonymous

Top Poster Of Month

Uncle Nedsfish factory has bar far the best prices and most cichlids around.... Pretty resonable pricing too...

6. Anthony

Anthony Active Member

Yeah, Uncle Neds was a great place to go for Cichlids. If he didn't have something he would try his best to get it for you.

7. NoctuVide

NoctuVide Member

if you are looking for cichlids, definitely check out neds. All my cichlids are from there. They carry malawi, tanganyikan, Victorian, and south american. Amazing selection!