1. Welcome to Aquarium Space! We are a friendly online community for aquarium owners all over the world who love their tanks including their fish, reefs, corals, invertebrates and their aquatic livestock. If you haven't joined yet, we invite you to register and join our community!

zebra plecos

Discussion in 'Freshwater General Discussion' started by scottdrag, Jan 28, 2009.

1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Australian Shepard mix!

2. MOD_Dawn

MOD_Dawn Active Member

I wish I could say that about my english bullies!

3. Anthony

Anthony Active Member

My Yorkie was not cheap at all. :eek:

4. LemonDiscus

LemonDiscus Active Member

Yorkies!!! :) My wife wanted one... no they are not cheap and they are brittle!!! Dont throw a sheet of paper at it :)

5. Anthony

Anthony Active Member

My Yorkie is tough ! :) He's the reason I said I'd meet you to deliver your fish. He will NOT let strangers near me.

Edit: He also attacks about a 100lb German Shepard/Wolf mix like it's nothing.

6. LemonDiscus

Wow.... you are saying for me not to come over because of a 2lb yorkie!!?? :) You have to be joking right?!?!?

:)

7. Anthony

Anthony Active Member

No, it's because you're creepy. :) j/k It's not only him, it's 2 other small dogs then the large one.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Top Poster Of Month

My dog is like that, 50 lbs of furry fury! I have no fear of anyone ever robbing my house!

9. LemonDiscus

ok.... its the large one that may worry me :confused:

10. MOD_Dawn

MOD_Dawn Active Member

Ever hear of snausages...haha! Bacon goes over real well too, specially if you make it chewy...that should buy you a few more minutes Lemon :)

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Top Poster Of Month

If I had a big enough tank I would get some of these. I looked at the photo and though they looked cool, so I started doing research on them... They would take a lot of work and do best in there own tank apperantly. Not only that but you should have 4-6 of them because they are social with each other. At that rate you would be spending $1100- $1500 just on the fish to do it right. Although your chances of breeding would be good so you could in theory make that back up by selling the offspring. Very cool fish and if I get into this more that will be my next endevor... who know maybe I could sell em to you all for cheeper :)

12. Anthony

Anthony Active Member

That's a good amount of money to drop into plecos.